I’ve been released two of my free blogger beta template, actually that template are ready to use and adsense ready blog template. But, I forgot to write about how to use that template. Actualy two of my blogger beta template are build on same CSS style and widget. So I write one tutorial for the two of them.
Template featured :
- Optimise Title Widget
- 3 Column Template
- Width size : 760 px
- Read More function
- Related Article Widget
- Ads positioning (Top post ads)
- You have to do nothing to use the Optimise title widget. Cause I allready change
<title><data:blog.pageTitle/></title>with the Blogger Title Tag widget.
- To use Read More function : First you have to write this code –> Here are your first post text <span class=”fullpost”> — Write Your Post Here </span> at your blogger setting.
- To find the setting just follow the image bellow
After that scroll your mouse till the end off the page. You will find POST TEMPLATE . Write the code there
. Dont forget to save setting.
- And to use your related article widget, find “var homeUrl3 = ” without quote on your template. And fill your blog url there.
- And to place your ads on the post, find <!–<div id=’adbritepost’>
</div> –> on the template. And change it into <div id=’adbritepost’>
</div> . Before you place your ads code, Parse your Google Adsense or ads source code for XML Blogger: here or here . For note : The ads will only show on the single page.
- If you want to place ads on the home page, I have make a widget for your ads on the top right side of the page.
- Sorry, for Clean All Bali Blogger Beta Template I forgot to write the source code for the ads. If you want to get the new All Bali template, go here